Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Waiting

We slept the sleep of one who is just waiting to wake up. At 5:30 we joined probably 50 people in line for the first round of surgeries for the day. They took Dave back at 7. This is all very surreal for us b/c he doesn't seem sick and yet he's having surgery that is pretty serious. Crazy. God is good.

I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, maker of heaven and earth (and Dave). He will not let my foot be moved; he who keeps us will not slumber.

6 comments:

  1. Know that more of your Texas "family" is praying for you today. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for you all today, and I even found a red shirt to wear! Thanks for taking the time to give updates to us on here. It really helps us worriers! :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you guys right now...

    j

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's 915 your time and I am checking this blog every 5 min it seems...thinking about you and Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you guys were my first thought and prayer when my eyes popped open this morning.
    I will be having extended praying time in a few and will lift you up again.
    The verse is beautiful. Praying you are feeling "a peace that passes all understanding"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm praying for you guys this morning. I'll be checking for updates throughout the day. Rest in Him Mel! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete