Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Waiting again . . to see Dave

He's been in recovery since 11:24. The Dr. called me and said everything went well and as planned. Praise God!
We are now in the family waiting room outside neuro ICU. I will go see him and then we'll see if the kids can or not.
We're quite a troop going to down the hallways-- each of the kids and I have rolling backpacks full of amusements. Most people here are friendly and smile at us.
I'll post again after I see him. Thanks again for your love and prayers.

2 comments:

  1. what great news! I can't imagine what it feels like to wait like this, but I bet you are so relieved now since you heard from the dr.
    Praise God that the surgery went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the great news! Please give Dave our best from everyone at T-O. You have all been in our thoughts and prayers.

    Nathan

    ReplyDelete