Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"I've walked so much my legs are going to have a heart attack"

That, in the words of Rosy, is how I feel tonight! We went to the Mall of America at 10 am and came home on the 8 pm shuttle. Rosy was there all day with no stroller or any assistance. She only staged a couple of sit downs towards the end. We went to the Aquarium, had lunch at the American Girl Bistro (the "men" went to Bubba Gump Shrimp Co), rode rides for 3 hours and then shopped. We are exhausted!

I will mention that the only thing Dave did was lunch. He has been feeling very fatigued and his numbness is very significant. It is his whole arm and hand and the left side of his chest. We're told this is normal, so we're praying it will subside in the next couple of weeks. Dave (as are the rest of us) is very ready to be home!

We leave the hotel on the 8 am shuttle (yuck!) for our 11:30 flight and should arrive in Boise around 1:30. It's a 3 hour flight with a time change. So now I must finish packing and get three very tired kids to bed!! My camera battery died today so I'll post pictures when we get home!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you all were able to get out and have some fun! We will continue to pray for Dave and the numbness he is experiencing...hopefully it will go away soon. I'll also be praying for your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a crazy but fun day. I will pray for safe travels for you all. Thanks for keeping us updated. We will be praying for his numbness to go away and for his healing to continue going well. God bless you guys!

    ReplyDelete