Saturday, January 30, 2010

I think the honeymoon is over

Dave was feeling pretty great really, until Wednesday night of this week. He woke up at midnight with "an ice pick" in his head. I likened it to a knife later and he corrected me. Apparently he is tune with the crucial difference! The next day he was pretty wiped out and his head hurting quite a bit. Then Thursday night it happened again around 5 am. Since then he's been in more discomfort and just feeling worse over all and very fatigued. Strangley, I'm feeling more fatigued as well!

We're thinking perhaps the nerves are all waking up as the swelling is pretty much gone. We've had a couple of meals from friends, so that has been very helpful for me.

Dave also received a gift from the 1st grade daughter of friends of ours. She had drawn pictures and written him a note and included her National Geographic Kids magazine I think for him to read as he rests. It was so sweet and Dave really enjoyed it. Thanks, Sweetie!

1 comment:

  1. How is Dave doing now? I realize that you posted this a while ago..is he any better? Praying for you guys.
    --Angie

    ReplyDelete