Thursday, January 21, 2010

Home Sweet Home






We got home yesterday afternoon at 1:30. We had to get up at 7 to get to the airport so it made for a long stretch of activity for Dave. He went upstairs to his bed and took a 3 hour nap, which felt great. He was still pretty peaked looking last night but had a great night of sleep and looks much better today.






He's been taking it easy today and I think got a little bored today when he came in at 11:20 and said , "I guess I'll have lunch now." I think he's going to have to figure out how to be a patient patient. :)






Here are a couple pictures from our time at the Mall of America:




Bev took the girls to the American Girl Bistro where even the dolls got food. They said they don't discriminate and allowed Rosy's non-American Girl doll to eat with us as well. :) The boys ate at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.

Here's one of the many "jerk your neck around the corner" rides that we did. I've already been to my chiro twice since we got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment