Sunday, January 17, 2010

A giant paper cut with staples in it

So that's how Dave described his head this morning. Sounds nice, huh? He has not slept well the last couple of nights -- I'm sure the double bed and not having his pillow are not helping. But his head has started hurting more and he has weird dreams and sensations which I imagine are side effects from the surgery. He stayed "hotel" from church this morning and took a nap and appears a little more rested now. I think once we get home he will be able to get better rest.

Also, for those of you who have had trouble posting and still want to, go ahead and try again. I opened up access to everyone. I think there were some restrictions before. I'm not entirely sure.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melody,

    Thank you for all the updates. I am so pleased things have gone so well for Dave. I did try to post earlier and was unable to. I will keep praying.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the updates Mellie! Still keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers...
    H. :)

    ReplyDelete